education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Music Monday: Christmas

It's been a while since I've done a Music Monday post, but they are some of my favorites!  I love listening to great music - and I love sharing great music that I've found!  Today's post focuses on some of the best Christmas music I've heard lately.  And I have so many favorites, I may do this in a two part post!  Part 2 will hit next Monday!


for KING & COUNTRY: Baby Boy




Kari Jobe: When Hope Came Down




Francesca Battistelli: You're Here




Chris Tomlin: Born That We May Have Life




Casting Crowns: While You Were Sleeping




Matthew West: Give This Christmas Away



Have a Very Merry Christmas everyone!  Look for Part 2 in a week!

1 comment

  1. Happy Holidays. Visiting from Thee Networking Blog Hop! Please stop by my blog & follow back if you haven't already. :)

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!