Today's Sunday Social is all about the number four. Read on! Once you are finished reading, go link up and join the party! I'd love to hear all about your fours!
1. Name four jobs you've had in your life.
Well, I haven't had many more than four. So, here goes.
1. Salesperson at The Eclectic Shop - a store that sells, you got it, a little bit of everything!
2. Substitute Teacher at a daycare while in college.
3. Substitute Teacher in a public school system between college and full time job.
4. Elementary School Teacher. Fifth grade to be exact.
2. Name four movies you could watch over and over.
I'm a sucker for anything with Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey in it, so that explains the first two movies. :)
1. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
2. Fool's Gold
3. You've Got Mail
4. The Proposal
3. Name four places you have lived.
Well, since there have only ever really been four places I've lived, I'll tell you everywhere I've lived :)
1. My parent's house.
2. Dorms at college.
3. Apartment at college.
4. My current, wonderful house!
4. Name four things you always carry with you.
4. A book. Yes, I almost always have a book with you. You never know when you'll have a moment to read!
5. Name four places you have been on vacation.
Oh my goodness. What a hard question. I have been on so many vacations, to so many wonderful destinations that it is hard to only pick four! Here goes...
1. Disney Properties (We've done it all...almost)
Disney World (Way to many times to count!)
Disney Cruise (Twice)
Vero Beach (Disney's Resort Property in Florida)
Greece (I studied abroad for a month here)
3. Alaska (Once, and going back this summer!)
4. Maine (A favorite US destination)
Here's all about the four's of me! Link up with the party so we can all read about your fours!!