education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

094: Reach Fifty Followers.

I'm blessed.  It's Thanksgiving Day and I just realized that I have officially marked off another goal on my 101 Goals in 1001 Days list.  The goal?  To have fifty followers.  What's a follower?  If you are new to the blog world, this may be something you have questions about.  I know I did for a while.  It took a while before I caught on to the whole follower thing!  Followers are people who have an interest in you/your blog/something you talk about.  They have "registered" to "follow" you blog, which means that when they log into their blog and see a running list of recent blog posts, yours will show up!  That way, they will never miss another blog post of yours.  Sometimes I use this blog as simply an online journal and I think, no one wants to read this.  But I have fifty people who were interested in something on the blog.  Most of these other bloggers and I share common interests.  For example, just the other day, I joined an online book club (yay for crossing another goal off my list!  That post is yet to come)!  My most recent followers are other members of said book club.  They are following my blog (and I'm following their blogs) as a way to stay connected and stay informed for the duration of the book club.  There are so many amazing people in the blog-world that I have "met."  In order to follow a blog, you just need a google account.  It's really simple.  You don't even need to have a blog to follow others.

Here's the proof of my fifty followers!



See the box above that says followers?  You'll notice that this is on the right side of my blog.  This is how you sign up to follow blogs.  On your favorite blog(s), once you are logged in to google, all you have to do is click "Join this Site."  It will then confirm that you want to follow that blog!  You can also follow most blogs via email as another way to stay connected!  Let me know if you have any questions about this!  I'm happy to share what I've learned recently about the blog-o-sphere.  Happy following!!

And have a happy, safe, and blessed Thanksgiving!!

5 comments

  1. Congratulations! You rock! I started following just a week or so ago as your 14th follower! I have a feeling your blog is only going to get bigger... and at the rate you're going, it'll be fast! Keep up the great work! S x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words!! :)

      Delete
  2. Heyyy that's my face in your blog post haha! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are famous!! I did! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well!

      Delete
  3. Hi Sarah! My name is also Sarah! HARHAR
    I'm follower #51 now! :) I'm from the book club! It's very nice to meet you!
    I'm over at loveeesarah.blogspot.com. Hope you'll come check it out! :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!