education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Music Monday: 22 Edition

It's time for another Music Monday!  It's been a while since I last posted one because Monday's are not good days to blog (I know, I know, terrible blog planning on my part!)  But, since I'm hurricane-d in the house, I've got plenty of time to prepare today's post!  Today has been a super fun day of reading, catching up on Gossip Girl, and planning my cruise to Alaska this summer!  Enjoy this edition of Music Monday!  As always, it's full of my favorite current music - most of these being new releases!  Like what you hear?  Head over to iTunes now!

Taylor Swift - 22



Hyland - More Than Famous



for KING & COUNTRY - The Proof of Your Love



Addison Road - Fight Another Day



Little Big Town - Sober



What are your current favorite songs?

1 comment

  1. Alaska this summer? My husband I went this last summer and it was amazing! Loved it! Happy trip planning!

    -Simone

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!