education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Sunday Social: Travel

I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for the first time!  I couldn't be more excited about this linky party, because travel is the topic for today!  As that is one of my absolute favorite things to do, I have a lot to tell and I am excited to see what everyone else has to say!!

Sunday Social

1. What is the best trip you've ever been on?
Oh how can I pick only one!?!  There are way too many to choose just one, so here are a few of my favorite trips I've been on:
- Paris, France with a group from high school.
- London, Paris, and Rome a few years ago.
- A month studying abroad in Greece with a group from Longwood University.
- Cruise to Alaska with the family last year.
...and the list goes on and on!

Below are just some of my favorites from a few of the places above!









2. What is your best idea for a girl's weekend trip?
Probably a trip to the beach - but I guess I'm partial since I'm spend a Girl's Week at the beach next week!  A trip to New York City would also be fun!  Watching Broadway plays, seeing the lights, taking it all in!  That sounds like a great time had by all!

3. What is your best idea for a couple's trip?
If it's a big trip, like a Honeymoon, I'd say a trip to Jamaica, the Bahamas, or somewhere tropical.  If it's a small, weekend getaway, I'd have to say a B&B somewhere in the countryside!

4. What is the best vacation on the cheap?
This would be someone close to you, maybe somewhere that you haven't visited in a long time.  I'm blessed to live in the great state of Virginia, so I'm close enough to go on day trips to Washington, D.C, Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, the Beach, Baltimore, and the list goes on!  

5. What is the place you most want to visit?
I don't have to hesitate for this one...
AUSTRALIA!
It's on my short list for travel.  In fact, I've decided I'm going in 2015.  So that's, what, three years away!  Gotta start saving those pennies! 

6. What are your vacation necessities?
Depends on the location, but in general, a good book (or four).  Some good magazines - like Real Simple, HGTV Magazine, Rachael Ray Magazine - just to name a few.  Comfortable clothes for travel, whether you are driving or flying.  Music and spending money :) 

That's it for me!  Now it's your turn!  Visit Ashley and Neely's blogs (the links are at the top) and start your Sunday Social and tell us all about your travel!  If you participate in this today, please post your link below so I can come read it!!  Thanks! 

7 comments

  1. Oh, Australia - I totally want to go there too! I love your pictures from Europe - they are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to go to Greece!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greece is on my to-go to list someday! I am a tad jealous, lol. New follower from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Alaska! I'm am dying to make it to Alaska! how was the cruise? And where was picture #2 taken? Greece?

    Happy Sunday!
    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Picture number two was taken in Greece! These are monastaries perched high atop these cliffs. Very secluded places! Beautiful!!

      Delete
  5. Wow, some amazing trips! I'm going to pass on the Liebster Blog award to you. Stop by my blog to pick it up.

    Jessica
    Teach on a Limb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Australia definitely is worth going - I absolutely loved it there..... and would go back in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!