education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Operation Ikea

Today was a fun, but long, day!  We traveled to Ikea to get some furniture for my house!  Aside from Disney World, Ikea is one of the happiest places on Earth!!  Or, at least, I think it is!  :)  We contemplated renting a small U-haul truck to get my furniture home but just figured we'd risk it!  Who would have thought that we could fit everything into Mom's car??

We were able to fit a queen sized bed, two nightstands, a dresser, a coffee table, two end tables and various accessories and decorative pieces into the car!  Thank goodness for Ikea's smart "flat box" packaging!

Words cannot describe how excited I am to get all of this unpacked and ready to decorate!!


So tell me, what did you do for fun on your Saturday today?

2 comments

  1. Look at all your loot!!! Love IKEA! Have fun decorating your new home, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Ikea today, too! We got a new table for my girls. They've outgrown the "little kids" table we've had for six years. I love that place!! Awesome job getting your purchases in. You could have gotten more in there!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?
    Stop by and enter my 150 follower giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!