education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Currently April

How is it April already!?  But seriously...I'm so ready for summer!  I'm back to link up with Farley's Currently.  These are fun to fill out every month, and I love reading the Currently posts by other bloggers!


Listening: There are some really good singers on the show this season - and some I really can't stand listening to :)  However, I think my absolute favorite part of the show, and why I continue to watch it, is the interaction between the judges, especially Blake and Adam.  You just never know what's going to happen between them!

Loving: Spring Break - enough said!

Thinking: On Sunday, I'll be taking the train up to NYC and I'm so excited!  I've taken many a vacation, but I've never traveled to my destination on a train!  And since I haven't started packing yet, I should probably start that soon!

Wanting: If you click here, you can see my weight loss journey from last year.  I successfully lost about 50 pounds at that time.  Since then, I've had to cancel my gym membership, I've stopped exercising, and my eating habits haven't been the best.  I've put back on half of what I lost originally lost :(  I've just joined weight watchers online again, so I'm hoping to see some results from that soon.

Needing: There are a lot of things that I worry about on a constant basis, and with stress from other aspects of my life, I need to learn to spend less time worrying and more time praying.  Answers will be clear in due time.

EGGS-plain your name: When I originally started my blog, I thought I was going to have a truly educational blog, like all the blogs that I enjoyed reading at the time.  However, I soon found, for some reason, that I often don't feel comfortable sharing things I do in my classroom.  This blog has been a lifestyle blog, journaling my life in and out of the classroom, and shows who I am as a person Beyond the Gradebook.  I do share some educational ideas and activities, but that's just a small portion of the blog!



No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!