education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

#planneraddict

Have you ever been so excited about a new addiction, obsession, or fad?  I have recently jumped on the Filofax bandwagon...and (as The Pointer Sisters would say) I'm so excited...I just can't hide it!

A while back, you might remember that I posted about a Filofax that I had bought.  But it wasn't working.  I wasn't excited about the planner I had - and I just didn't use it.  So I sold it.  Flash forward a couple of months and I purchased another planner (a Kikki-K lilac and gold time planner).  Again, I could tell after a week that planner was going to do it for me either.  So I sold it.  Then, I bought my current planner.  And as the #planneraddicts would say, I am in planner peace!

I bought a personal sized purple Malden Filofax and it's just what I've been dreaming of!  I love this thing!  I'm still waiting on a few items to get here before it's 100% set up and ready to go.  But, until then, here are some sneak peeks of my planner!  I can't wait to show you the finished product!





Stay tuned for more planner love on the way soon!!

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!