education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Sunday Social

It's Sunday again, so I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for their Sunday Social link up!

Here are this week's questions:

1. When do you take time for you?
Whenever I need it!  Seriously!  During the school year, I don't ever have time for me.  So, it's usually on the weekends.  But, I like to day evenings off (often) if I need it.  No sense getting burned out so soon!

2. What do you find to be your biggest weakness?
Not standing up for myself, or speaking out when necessary.  I've been known to let people "run right over me" and I've got to let that stop!

3. What is your biggest attribute?
I'm easy-going.  I don't ever have arguments with anybody.  Maybe that goes with #2...but I think it's a good type of person to be (some of the time)!

4. What is your favorite place to shop online?
Well, I spend way too much on Amazon.com.  Also, I love to shop on ReallyGoodStuff.com for some awesome teaching supplies!

5. Where is your favorite place to kill time?
In a good book, or at Target.  One of the two.


4 comments

  1. haha so many people have said Target! Such a great answer, I wish I would have thought of that. Love that store. I think I'm the opposite as you with speaking my mind..unfortunately. I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut when people try to force their opinions on me or try to walk all over me. Maybe if we combine the two of us, we will find a happy medium?? lol!

    Julie
    http://www.artworkbyjm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you said your favorite place to kill time is in a good book! You can surely do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what an honest weakness. It took me years to start standing up for myself and stop being a doormat but once I did...FREEDOM. It feels so good! Don't be intimidated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seen someone else who enjoyed spending time a target. The not standing up for yourself can be pretty rough. My mom is that way and I have stood up for her many times. Sometimes I should have kept my mouth shut. So I guess that is a weakness of mine. Not being able to shut up!!
    #SocialSunday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!