Here are this week's questions:
1. When do you take time for you?
Whenever I need it! Seriously! During the school year, I don't ever have time for me. So, it's usually on the weekends. But, I like to day evenings off (often) if I need it. No sense getting burned out so soon!
2. What do you find to be your biggest weakness?
Not standing up for myself, or speaking out when necessary. I've been known to let people "run right over me" and I've got to let that stop!
3. What is your biggest attribute?
I'm easy-going. I don't ever have arguments with anybody. Maybe that goes with #2...but I think it's a good type of person to be (some of the time)!
4. What is your favorite place to shop online?
Well, I spend way too much on Amazon.com. Also, I love to shop on ReallyGoodStuff.com for some awesome teaching supplies!
5. Where is your favorite place to kill time?
In a good book, or at Target. One of the two.