education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

New Life

At church on Sunday, I heard someone say something about the baby birds in the wreath on the church's front doors.  I had planned to go see them, but I didn't think much about it again until someone mentioned them again yesterday after choir practice.  I went outside, when they must have been quite hungry, and captured this image with my phone.


I thought it was such a fun photo with all the open mouths, however, it was too fuzzy for my taste!  I'm pretty particular with photos, ya know!?!  So, I ventured back today (twice, mind you!) to try and get some better shots with my camera!  I got some that I like, but most of the birds were sleeping...BOTH times I visited them.  Do they do anything other than sleep?  Oh, to be a bird!  haha  Anyways, if you look closely, one of the little birds looks like he has a mohawk...  :)  These birds were pretty easy to capture images of, because the wreath they are nested in is right at eye level.






There is also a bird's nest on my porch, at the top of one of my porch columns.  This nest, is obviously, harder to get images of.  But, with the help of a step stool and a zoom lens, it's doable!  Here's an image of the eggs that I got a few days ago.



And here are the baby birds that hatched from those eggs!





1 comment

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!