Another month has come and gone...and I just don't understand how it is already June. But I'm so excited that summer is almost here!
Here's my goals from May (and an update on how I did with each):
Read three books. (I rocked this goal! I read a total of 8 books this month! Yay!)
- Spend no money, except for gas, bills, and groceries. (Didn't complete...and don't think I ever will!)
- Start Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (again!). (Again, didn't do...and probably won't ever do, haha!)
- Catch up on the Daily Bible Readings. (Sadly, no.)
Successfully run my third 5K. (Done, and done! Post on that coming later this week!)
Blog at least twice a week. (Done! Mainly thanks to all the books I've been reading!)
Here are my new goals for the month of June. Let's hope I can do better than May!
- Read five books.
- Catch up on the Daily Bible Readings.
- Complete the #1000in30 exercise challenge. That's 1000 minutes in 30 days. Sponsored by Erin at Living in Yellow.
I'm keeping this month's goals short and sweet. Until later, guys!