education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

May Goals

How is it possible that May is here?  It seems like just yesterday we were welcoming in the new year!!  I'm hoping to get back to this blogging-thing and be more consistent.  I need to hold myself more accountable so that I can dust off the cobwebs that have formed on this blog!  

(There's no real reason I chose this photo...It's just that I'm dreaming of summer and a time when the flowers are all in bloom.  Come on gorgeous weather, where are you!?!?)

Here are my goals for May:

- Read three books.
- Spend no money (except for gas, bills, and groceries).
- Start Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (again!).
- Catch up on the Daily Bible Readings.
- Successfully run my third 5K.
- Blog at least twice a week.

That's it!  Let's see if I can complete these goals!

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!