education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

March Currently and a New Product Update


LISTENING: Big Bang Theory is one of my favorite shows.  But I just can't seem to find time to watch it as it airs.  Thank goodness for DVR!

LOVING: February 28th...aka MY BIRTHDAY!  I had a great weekend! 

THINKING: Since it was my birthday weekend and all, I kind of didn't get my lesson plans done for the week.  And now that we were out today and tomorrow because of snow, I'm just not really motivated to do them.  But, I do appreciate the extra time to work on them!!

WANTING: I love snow...but I'm so getting over it!  I just want hammock weather to return!  This weather is insane.  It was 70 degrees yesterday, and tonight's weather is supposed to drop to 5ish degrees.  Say what!??!

NEEDING: I have totally been slacking on my reading.  I need to find more time to read.  Why do I have to be so busy?

????????: The answer is 25.  What's the question?  Comment below with your thoughts!


And, on this snow day, I'm making a new product.  It's actually for my roommate's kindergarten class, but I'm going to make a nice big set and add it to Teacher's Pay Teachers!  It's a coin adding/matching puzzle game.  Look fun?  I'm so excited about this!!

So, what was your weather like today?  Did you have snow?

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the offer, have designed other blogs before? If so, can you send me some links to check out? I am looking for something cute and attention getting. Send me some links to check out and we can go from there! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!