education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Gulf Coast Road Trip




I've got photos and vacations that I've not shared before.  This vacation is from this past summer.  My family and I loaded up the car and took a road trip down to the gulf coast.  An area that we had not previously explored before.  I love traveling and visiting new places, so this vacation was a lot of fun.  The only downside was the long...looooooong...car ride!  But it was definitely worth it!  Some photos were taken in the car as we drove down the highway, so those aren't the best quality.  But, you get the idea!  This post is pretty photo heavy - so, I'll let them do the talking!  Enjoy!



We stopped at a peach stand on the side of the road that had the best peach cider!













Boat ride at Wakulla Springs.

























An antique store that we stumbled upon.









One of our destinations - the Tabasco factory!!






























Street performers.










The Titanic museum.






1 comment

  1. What a great trip! North Carolina is my favorite state, but I still need to visit the far southeastern tip of the U.S. (Florida, Alabama and Louisiana). I do love the south, so I can't wait to get to Louisiana! Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!