I'm linking up with Stephanie and Amber for their Happies and Crappies link up. It's a fun way to end the week, summarize what happened and read how other blog friends' weeks went. This happies and crappies post is mainly influenced by the snow. Which was good and bad. You'll see why below.
1. SNOW!!! The past two weeks have been crazy insane with snow! I'm in VA, although if you've been watching the news, it appears most of the south was hit with some amount of snow! The crazy thing is that I've heard rumors of possibly another snow storm coming next week! It has been a nice and relaxing time for me! I've done minimal school work these past two weeks and I've been enjoying spending time reading and being a total couch potato!!
2. If you've been here before, you may notice something different on the blog. I'm getting a makeover here thanks to the awesome Allie of Call Me Sassafrass! She's wonderful to work with and she's a master of design! The design isn't finished yet, but I had so much I wanted to post/work on here on the blog, that I couldn't wait! Once the complete design is finished and installed, I'll post another post showcasing all the new features!!
3. To back up the snow in #1, we've been to school a total of 2 days in the past two weeks! We had Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off this week and last! It's going to make our next, full first week of school brutal!! :)
1. Back to the snow argument, missing all these days of school is fun, but not too fun in the long run! It's the end of the nine weeks, we're smack dab in the middle of benchmark testing...not the best time to miss all this school!
2. Because I've felt like doing nothing this week, I've also not gone to the gym. I'll blame it on icy roads. I guess I'm going to have to go today... I weighed in this morning and I gained almost three pounds this week due to the laying on the couch and eating (a lot) this week. Must. Work. Out!!