education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

I need your help!

If you are a teacher, I'm sure that you've heard of the website DonorsChoose.org.  If you are not, let me acquaint you with the site.  Teachers are able to request supplies and technology resources for their classroom, and people (just like you!) can go online to donate to the teachers' requests.

I have a project online right now for a document camera!  A document camera is such an awesome resource to have in a classroom and I'm hoping I can get one for my room!  I'd love for my students to be able to share their writings with their classmates by using the camera to show their work to the class.

Here's where you come in.  I'd love for you to make a donation!  Your help is greatly appreciated!!  If you aren't able to financially make a donation, please pass this information along to someone who may be interested!

Here's the best part!  If you donate within the next seven (7) days, and use the code INSPIRE, your donation will be DOUBLED!  Just by using the code INSPIRE!  How awesome is that!?!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY PROJECT!

My project is a total of $224.  JUST THINK!  If only ten of you donated $10, and used the code INSPIRE, that would be a donation of $20 each...which would almost fully fund my project!  Please take a moment to think about donating to my project.  Ten dollars, plus the code INSPIRE, would give a $20 donation.  That's just a few days of no Starbucks in the morning!  Can you do it?  Just think about the difference that you would be making in a classroom!

http://www.donorschoose.org/project/but-i-cant-see-it/1160018/?rf=email_system_2014_01_teacherid_1735497&challengeid=278169&utm_source=dc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=proposal_approve

And if you aren't able to donate, please pass along the information to someone who is able!  I thank you for your time!!  CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY PROJECT!

Photobucket

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!