education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

June Goals Recap

Well - I'm not doing so hot with my monthly goals.  Maybe July will be my month?!   Here's how I did with my June goals.


1. Create a monthly budget.  This is a fail.  Again.  For the second time in a row.  Third time's the charm, right?  It'll be back on my goal list for July.  Sigh...

2. Read three books.  This was a close one, but it was accomplished.  The third book was finished late the night of June 30!  Talk about cutting it close!

3. Run my first 5K.  Done!  I'll blog about this soon!!

4. Continue running after the 5K.  This one may be a stretch, but I'm going to count it.  After the 5K, I had two more days of school and then I was busy packing for the beach.  And then I was out of town the next week.  But, while I was at the beach, I did run two mornings.  So, I'm going to count that as continuing my running (and I promise myself that I'll be better at it!)

5. Start following the Weight Watchers plan again.  Another fail.  Once I get back from vacation, though...

6. Blog all of my completed 101 in 1001 Goals posts.  Darn.  I did a few (I think), and I have some more scheduled already for early July, but I kind of forgot about this goal.

7. Start the Thirty Day Shred again.  Again, I promise...after vacation!

8. Continue writing my novel from NaNoWriMo.  I opened up the file and started reading what I had previously written.  And I was editing some.  So, yes, I did continue working on this!

Ok, so maybe I didn't do that great with these goals.  And maybe I've learned to create better (easier) goals for each month.  But at least I did accomplish some of the goals!

Did you set goals for June?  How did you do on yours?

Photobucket

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!