And make sure to read this post carefully! There's a link to a giveaway hidden in my happies!
1. Even though I love traveling, it was rough being out of town on two different trips the past two weeks, I've really enjoyed my down time at home this week! This is the reason I love summer!
2. I managed to tackle my "junk room" yesterday and finally get it looking like a guest bedroom! I still have a lot to do in that room, but just check out the progress that I made yesterday!
3. I've been hooked on watching Pan Am this week. It's a shame the series isn't that long!
4. I cut the grass this week. It felt great to get out there and dig into the yard work. And I got to see some really pretty flowers that are in bloom! Made for nice scenery while doing the chores!
5. I launched my first giveaway yesterday! Did you miss it? Click here to check it out!
6. Only 14 days until I leave for my cruise to Alaska! AAAAAHHHHHH!
7. I'm guest posting over on The Gypsy Teacher today! Go over and check out a yummy recipe!
1. This rain! It's terrible. Don't get me wrong, we need the rain. But I just want to lay out in my hammock and read. I can't do that in the pouring rain. And when it's not raining - it's super hot!
2. I cut the grass this week. It was HOT!
3. Lack of money is hard when all I want to do is finish decorating my house! I need a dining table, light fixture to go above it, rug in the office, decorations for the guest room, furniture for the porch...and the list goes on. Maybe I should start investing in the lottery!