education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

057. Go Down Two Clothing Sizes

Victories on the scale are great.  But I also really enjoy the non-scale victories.  Like this one I had a few weeks back.  In fact, it's taken me so long to share, that I'm almost not even in this size anymore!  That's pretty exciting!

At the beginning of this school year, I was in a size 18 jeans from Old Navy - my favorite place to buy jeans.  I was wearing size 18 from most stores - and even the occasional size 20.

I can now happily say that I am wearing a size 14 in jeans from Old Navy!  I can't tell you when the last time I was in a size 14 was.  It's been a looong time.  Way long.



Sorry these photos are sideways.  I was having enough problems going on while writing this post, and just couldn't dare spend enough time to get the images rotated.  I'm sure you've had a day like that lately, so don't judge! :)
Photobucket

5 comments

  1. Congrats! That is a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's the best accomplishment. Forget the scale!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just had a look at your site and saw that you were in Richmond! I'm located just about an hour south of Richmond, in Brunswick County! Small world!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! :) For me, the scale is a little gratifying... but the thing is, the number on the scale didn't really bother me as much as the way I felt and the way I looked, so those things changing are the ones that feel even better!

    Can I just say that I love the way you set and stick to your goals? I wish I lived close to you so we could get out and cross off s'more of your goals together! (Actually, I'm not sure where you live... but right now I'm in Indiana and soon I'll be in the Cincinnati area, so if you are close, let's hang out.) Anyway, at some point I'm probably going to try a goal list like yours- you're pretty inspiring!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish we were closer! I'm in VA - but if I'm ever out that way, I'm definitely going to get in touch with you!

      And you should totally make a goal list! In fact, I don't know if you've seen it or not, but one of my goals is to inspire someone to make a list themselves (goal #2), so I would totally love if you created one! Just sayin'!!! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!