education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Dream Home Design

I'm a dreamer.  I dream of the future.  I'm also a lover of design.  Thanks to Pinterest, I've been dreaming of my future home.  I really love the house I'm renting now, but it's definitely not my dream home.  Everyday, my mind is flooded with ideas and designs for my dream home.  And I thought, what better way to share my dreams, than right here on my blog!  Maybe some of you will even be inspired to redesign your homes - or just be a dreamer, like me!

Today, I've designed a dream living room.  Now, before you criticize and critique the image below, please keep in mind that this is my first ever "design board."  I'm sure there will be many more to come, and I'm also sure that the design skills will increase (slightly) each time, as well!



And here are the details!

Wall Color - Sherwin Williams
Chair - Ikea
Sectional - Ikea
Yellow Flower Frame - Pier 1 Imports
Chandelier - Pottery Barn
Flooring - Lowe's
Rug - Natural Home Rugs
Bamboo Mirror - Pier 1 Imports

I have no connection to any of the stores or products above.  Theses are simply products that I found while "window shopping" online.



Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I'm a dreamer too! Love to look at pretty things and think about how I would redesign, rearrange, reeverything. Looks very pretty. Love the rug!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!