education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Last chance to make a BIG difference!

I'm a first year fifth grade teacher and my students are easily frustrated during math class.  They just don't get most of the concepts that are being taught.  I'm looking for some fun, new ways for my students to learn the material easily!  I posted about this project a few days ago and I just wanted to send a reminder out!  Please click the link above to read more about the project!

Thanks to Donors Choose, I'm looking to raise some funds to gain some new materials that my students can use to reinforce their learning.  I know this will make math fun and exciting and I'm so excited about this!!

This project will be open for the next few months for you to donate to, however, if you can donate by TOMORROW, Donors Choose will MATCH your donation!  All you need to use is the code INSPIRE to have your donation matched!  How awesome is that!!

A gift of any size is greatly appreciated!  Even a five dollar gift.  You may not think it's much, but just think!  I have 77 blog followers.  If HALF of you can give up your Starbucks for a day and donate just five dollars to my project, (after Donors Choose has matched your five dollars), that's more that enough to completely fund the project!

Please consider giving anything you are able to give and then, do me a favor and please pass on this information to a friend!

All you have to do is click here, or go to http://www.donorschoose.org/scarper, and use the code INSPIRE to have your donation matched!

And remember, just like I promised before, if you are a fellow blogger and make a donation of any size, contact me after you have donated and I'll give you TWO months of ad space on my blog!  How awesome is that!

Please, please consider!!



Photobucket

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!