education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

From the Kitchen: Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Okay.  So, the plan was to make Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps.  As you'll see throughout the recipe, I adjusted the recipe, left this and that out, and made my own version of the lettuce wraps.  But, you get the idea!  And, fyi, this recipe was found on the back of the pasta package (I don't take any credit)!

Ingredients
Chicken
Package of Knorr Thai Sweet Chili Pasta Sides
Salt and Pepper
Lettuce
Lime (Lime Juice)
Peanuts

I totally planned to include the lime juice and peanuts to my recipe, but forgot them when I went to the store.  I think the recipe would totally benefit from having these ingredients, but the dish was yummy without them.

Directions

1. Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil.  Once water is to a boil, add pasta.  Reduce heat and simmer for 7 minutes.  Let rest for 2 minutes.





2. In the meantime, heat oil in pan.  Add chicken.  Season chicken with salt and pepper (if desired).  Cook until chicken is cooked all the way through.



3. This is somewhere else I changed up the recipe.  To make lettuce wraps, put out lettuce leaves onto your plate.  I decided to make mine into a "salad" so I chopped up the lettuce and put it on the plate.


4. Fill your lettuce leaves, or top your salad, with the chicken/pasta mixture.  Top with lime juice and peanuts.



5. Enjoy!  I've always been a fan of lettuce wraps.  I love the combination of the warm chicken and the crisp lettuce!  Yum!

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!