education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Christmas Break

Once again (I feel like a broken record in some recent posts by saying this), I've neglected my highs and lows posts.  I started these early on in the blog and they stopped.  My blogging became sporadic and I didn't keep up with it.  But, I'm starting back big time!  And I'm bringing back highs and lows!  On Friday's, I'll post the highs and lows from the week (and anything else fun/special about the week).  It's just a fun way to wrap up another week!


- As of Tuesday at 1:00, Christmas break started.  Enough said.

- My church choir has been practicing for our Cantata (which is this Sunday!) and before a final Cantata practice on Tuesday, we shared in a special dinner together.  What a great way to spend time with some wonderful people.

- After choir practice, my neighbors drove me around town and we saw the Christmas lights.  Have I mentioned how grateful I am for the most amazing neighbors ever?

- Since Christmas break was soon approaching, the kids were terrible this week!  But, they are gone now and I have two weeks without twenty kids constantly calling my name!

- These two weeks are going to go way too fast.


I'm so excited about tomorrow's blog post!  I'm sharing my house with you and you will finally get to see my Christmas decorations!  Since I didn't want to neglect having a picture on this post (because what good is reading a blog post when there is no pictures!), I'm giving you a sneak peek into tomorrow's post!  Get excited!  



No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!