- As of Tuesday at 1:00, Christmas break started. Enough said.
- My church choir has been practicing for our Cantata (which is this Sunday!) and before a final Cantata practice on Tuesday, we shared in a special dinner together. What a great way to spend time with some wonderful people.
- After choir practice, my neighbors drove me around town and we saw the Christmas lights. Have I mentioned how grateful I am for the most amazing neighbors ever?
- Since Christmas break was soon approaching, the kids were terrible this week! But, they are gone now and I have two weeks without twenty kids constantly calling my name!
- These two weeks are going to go
way too fast.
I'm so excited about tomorrow's blog post! I'm sharing my house with you and you will finally get to see my Christmas decorations! Since I didn't want to neglect having a picture on this post (because what good is reading a blog post when there is no pictures!), I'm giving you a sneak peek into tomorrow's post! Get excited!