education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

From the Kitchen: Frozen Raspberry Lemonade

 So, this just happened.  I suddenly got thirsty.  I wasn't thirsty for water or milk.  And I only have enough juice left for tomorrow morning.  So I opened the freezer.  Don't ask why, but I did.  There I spotted a can of frozen lemonade and a bag of frozen raspberries.  Both of these items were purchased for some recipe I found - of which I no longer remember the recipe.  So, I whipped out my nifty little smoothie/drink mixer and decided to make some frozen raspberry lemonade.  Mine turned out to be just raspberry lemonade - next time, I'll probably add some ice to give it more of a frozen consistency.  I'm also excited to try some other fruit - like strawberries and blueberries!  The possibilities are limitless!

Frozen Raspberry Lemonade
1 Can Frozen Lemonade
1 Bag Frozen Raspberries
Ice

Make the frozen lemonade according to the directions on the can.  Pour some lemonade into the mixer and add a handful of raspberries.  Add ice, if desired.  Mix well.

Pour and enjoy.  It really couldn't be any harder.  I think the hardest part is washing the mixer afterwards.  Thank goodness for dishwashers!

Sidenote: I don't know the proportions or measurements of the lemonade and raspberries I used.  I just put some in and adjusted as needed.

Second Sidenote: Please excuse the phone quality images.  Definitely not my best work :)






What is the best thing you've ever made spur of the moment from ingredients you already had??

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!