education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Freebie Friday: Newsletter

Hey All! Welcome to my first Freebie Friday! My goal is to create some neat downloads and printables to share with the blog world - some for teachers, some for non-teachers, and some for all! Today I'm sharing a colorful and font fun newsletter template. Noting too intense - but a good start to my Freebie Fridays!! Teachers - download this freebie right now! If you like the template, feel free to share with friends!

The fonts may not show up on your computer if you don't have them installed - but they are all free fonts you can download from the internet! I have a little obsession with fonts - so if you ever find a fabulously fun font - please share with me!

The fonts I have used are as follows:
Room 15 News - Little Days
Spelling Words - LemonDrop
Reading Update - Penmanship Print
Science and Social Studies - Champagne and Limousines
Math Facts - Always Forever
Upcoming Quizzes and Tests - Veggieburger

 The best part about this newsletter template is that it's a word document, so it is fully editable - you can change any and everything you want to suit your needs!! Click on the image below to link to my TeachersPayTeachers store where you can download this FREEbie for FREE!


 
If you were satisfied with this freebie - please leave me a rating and/or comment on my TpT site!  I'm working on more freebies and products to share with you, so please keep checking back!

ALSO - if this is your first time visiting my blog (or even if you are a return follower), I'm so happy to have you here!  Please follow my blog, leave me a comment, and I'll return the favor and follow your blog!!

Enjoy, and have a great Friday!!
Freebie Fridays

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!