education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday!

It's Wednesday!  It's time for another Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday!  It's also my one week anniversary of blogging here on Beyond the Gradebook!  Here are some of the things I'm pinning this week on Pinterest!  If I don't follow you on pinterest, post your link below!  I'm looking for some new boards to follow!! :)

Also, I've created a facebook page for my new blogging venture and I'd LOOOVE for you to visit and like the page!  It's bare right now - but will be full of great stuff coming up.  Like, maybe some giveaways and contests?!  Who doesn't like that!!  What are you waiting for?  Go, go, go!


Source: pinerly.com via Sarah on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest


















And a big thanks to The Vintage Apple for the link up party!!

 

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!